Thursday, May 07, 2009

Books published in May...

Here's a list of new books or paperback editions appearing this month on all things France and French. As usual, let me know if I've missed any good ones!




The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious- and Perplexing- City by David Lebovitz (his blog is a favorite of mine, www.davidlebovitz.com)





The Golden Age of Couture: Paris and London 1947-1957 by Claire Wilcox








Under Paris Skies
by Enrique von Kiguel






Green Earth Guide: Traveling Naturally in France by Dorian Yates








The Best Vintage, Antique and Collectible Shops in Paris by Edith Pauly







Detour de France: An Englishman in Search of a Continental Education by Michael Simkins






Special Places to Stay: French Bed & Breakfast, 11th by Emma Carey, Florence Oldfield

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

You just expanded my wish list. Merci!!!

Cheryl said...

I'm definitely looking for The Sweet Life in Paris. I love reading about food. And Paris!

Unknown said...

I saw this and thought of your on-going/-growing list...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/31/books/review/Weber-t.html?_r=1&8bu&emc=bua2