Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grégoire....

'Toi+Moi', the first album by 29-year old Grégoire was released yesterday.

This is a bit of a story here in France at the moment because it's an album that has been made by My Major Company, a website where artists upload their music and the public help produce it by giving money. They then get a share in the profits.

Apparently some of his musical references are Cat Stevens, Bruce Springsteen and Elton John. I've only heard a couple of his songs which sound alright. Good luck to him though, it seems like a much more legitimate way making it than Star Academy!


1 comment:

Josefina said...

Hi! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I've read a little on your blog and I must say I can relate some to your feelings on 'being a foreigner everywhere'... I guess that's what we get for leaving our homes and natives lands, huh?

By the way - cherry beer tastes nothing like beer at all, it is pure sparkly cherry bliss with a smooth touch of alcohol! Worth every single ruble it costs ;)