Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year wherever you are......

Recipe for the day: surprisingly no aspirin, extra strong coffee, 1 bacon sandwich, an hour or so of wall paper striping, 30 minutes of cardio, and hopefully a handful of divine inspiration on how to occupy the kids for another entire day.

Waking up on New Year's day without a hangover can only be a good thing, starting the year off feeling virtuous could be a good omen for things to come. My only resolution this year (since the two I made last year, to give up smoking and to finish my novel, both completely didn't happen) is to try to be a little more generally positive. Now, how does one do that? I've started taking evening primrose oil, maybe that will help......

To add to my virtuosity, I actually started working out in December, so feel I have a month's head start on all the other well-meaning out of shape 30 year olds threatening to get in shape before bikini season starts. Although baby number two definitely put paid any chance of me ever wearing a mid driff top with a pierced belly button, I would like to think that I might one day be able to wear a swimming costume that doesn't cover more than 50% if my body.....

And so it goes...... start the new year as you mean to go on......

I'm sure it's going to be a beoootiful day!

No comments: