Sunday, October 08, 2006

no point starting at the beginning.....



Recipe for the day: deep breaths, fresh air, crap television, large quantity of hiding from the children......

We are currently in the process of major renovations, so you'll have to excuse the frequent updates on the amount of wallpaper I've managed to scrap off the walls each week. Currently on layer 3, in the girls' room I started about 4 weeks ago.

Feeling a bit of the winter blahs at the moment, even though it's 70° and sunny. Lots of birthdays this month, and I'm feeling slightly nervous about throwing my first mixed French/English toddlers birthday party. Surely the level of sugar intake is the same no matter what country they are in? I'm hoping it goes well and isn't too awkward for the French mothers.

Saw 'Thank you for Smoking' the other night and quite liked it. Can almost imagine some zealot is trying to airbrush out all cigarettes from classic Hollywood movies.

It is probably painfully obvious that I'm new to this blogging thing, so please bear with me. I hope you may find something vaguely interesting along the way......

No comments: